Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DMX Has no respect for Jay Z?

dmx

"DMX says "I f*cks with him and had respect for him -- until he became the president of Def Jam and I ain't gonna say too much more about it, but you know what it is. There's a difference between doing wrong and being wrong. There's a difference between doing wrong and 'being' wrong, at one point you were 'being' wrong. N*ggas can't do it like we could, n*ggas couldn't do it like we could. N*ggas weren't able to -- we're artists. Jay is a talented motherf*cker. Don't misunderstand me. He is talented but he has no heart behind it. There's no soul behind it. It's motivated by money...But I still maintain the respect, because our birthday is in the same month and you know, we have history. But I lost it when he became president of Def Jam, that's why I left Def Jam.”

" [DMX Talks About Jay-Z - Watch Here]

No comments: