Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rapper Young Dro Says TI Will Be Home Soon

Young Dro and T.I., hip hop, rap, rappers, black celebrities

Young Dro is anticipating T.I.'s release from prison next month.

Rapper and Emcee T.I., sentenced to 11-months in an Arkansas prison after breaking his federal probation in Los Angeles on drug charges, is “on his way home,” according to Young Dro. Young Dro, also a member of T.I.’s infamous Grand Hustle label, achieved the Number One spot on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop song chart with “Shoulder Lean.”

He admits that both he and T.I. are going to have to amend their ways when the infamous rapper leaves prison. “We’re entitled to two or three falls…we will prosper and come back even better.” He admits that he and T.I., whom he calls “Tip” have jeopardized their livelihood by their actions. Young Dro, who sends T.I. catalogs by prison email, laughs and says he is ordering clothing items that he wants on release, including $5,000 shoes.

Dro also explained how the recording label is prepping for T.I.’s return, and for his own highly anticipated album release, P.O.L.O. (Playas. Only. Live. Once.).

No comments: